(07/02/2020 – 14/02/2020)
1st Edition – Valentine’s Day Massage
“CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITH US”
LEGAL BASES OF THE CONTEST
The holder of this promotion is HOVIMA La Pinta, whose purpose is to conduct an online photo contest among its guests through social networks (Facebook and Instagram) in which all people can participate that meet the conditions established in these bases.
* What is a Love Message?
It is a text freely understood by its author for the day of love.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
In the contest those that can participate are customers of HOVIMA LA PINTA and over 18 years who are users of Facebook and / or Instagram. The employees of Turística Konrad S. L., or any person professionally involved in this promotion cannot participate.
PERIOD OF THE ACTION: 07/02/2020 – 14/02/2020, both dates included.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND MECHANICS OF THE CONTEST:
- Clients staying at HOVIMA LA PINTA on the 14th February can participate by writing a nice love message on the post that will be published on the 7th February 2020 on Facebook and on Instagram.Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hovimahotels
- The winner will be the chosen randomly using an automatic random name generator.
- Each participant can participate with a maximum of 1 love message within the dates of the contest and always according to the theme of the contest.
- The winning love message will be awarded a 2 night stay for 2 adults (HALF BOARD) in a Superior Apartment at HOVIMA La Pinta Beachfront Family Hotel.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
- The winner will be notified on the 14th February at 12:00 pm (Canary Islands time) on FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.
- Love messages that fail to comply with the established bases, or that even if they are fulfilled, may violate personal rights, or may be offensive or discriminatory, will be disqualified.
- Likewise, HOVIMA Hotels reserves the right to disqualify messages that it deems inappropriate at its own discretion.
- Participation in the contest implies that the participant respects the legal conditions of the social networks involved in the contest.
- Participation in this promotion implies full acceptance of these rules and express submission of the interpretative decisions made by HOVIMA Hotels.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- In compliance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that the personal data provided by you will be incorporated into the “Guests” file whose responsibility is Turística Konrad, SL, (HOVIMA Hotels), with the purpose to send you communications about our promotions and offers, in the event that you give us your express consent for the sending of said commercial communications, as well as to manage your participation in this contest.
- If you wish, you can receive promotions and news to the email provided, through newsletters and periodic communications to it. The legitimacy of the processing of your data is based on your express consent. You can revoke that consent at any time, in which case it will be removed from our databases. Your data will be in our databases until the revocation of your consent. No international data transfers will be made.
- You are informed that, if you accept the sending of commercial communications, your contact information may be transferred to the rest of the companies that make up the Hovima Hotels group, for sending commercial communications and promotions of your own hotel offers. Your data will not be transferred to other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation. We need you to give us your express consent, authorising us to send periodic communications with offers and promotions, so you must check one of the following boxes:
“Yes I want to receive communications and promotions from Hovima Hotels”
“I do not wish to receive communications and promotions from Hovima Hotels”
- In no case will your personal data be used for purposes other than those mentioned above, pledging to keep the professional secrecy and establish the necessary technical and organisational measures to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements established by current regulations on data protection.
- In case of any incident that you have regarding the treatment we carry out of your personal data, you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to your treatment, at any time, by means of a written document of a document that identifies you, addressed to HOVIMA Hotels – C / El Sauce Nº 1, portal 1, Urb. El Madroñal, Fañabé, 38660 Adeje – S / C de Tenerife, or sent to the contact email of our Data Protection Delegate : firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of not having obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Control Authority. You can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the website www.agpd.es.
- Participants accept, through their participation in the contest on social networks, that the contents and comments that are going to be published on these networks can be shared with other users of other social networks.
- Participation in a contest of this nature implies acceptance of the rules of the different social networks (Facebook and Instagram).
- HOVIMA Hotels reserves the right to cancel any participation or any participant, if you suspect incorrect manipulation of the data or the contest.
- HOVIMA Hotels reserves the right to refuse or exclude from participation in the contest and in general in the promotion of any participant who does not meet the requirements described in the present rules and terms of participation or contravene the rules or purpose of the contest.
- HOVIMA Hotels is not responsible for possible losses of data for email problems and / or for bad operation of social networks or the internet.
- In addition HOVIMA Hotels excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that, despite the security measures taken, could be due to the misuse of services and content by the users, and, in particular, although not exclusively, by damages of any nature that may be due to the impersonation of the personality of a third party by a user in any kind of communication made through the portal.
- Likewise, the organisation excludes all responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the improper use, manipulation or mutilation that users or third parties unauthorised could perform regarding the general content of this page, as well as the violation of the rights of intellectual property that may occur, due to lack of compliance with the requirements established on this website.