Frequently Asked Questions
The schedule for Check-in is from 2:00 pm and Check-out is until 12:00 pm.
Yes, throughout the hotel.
Yes it has parking. If you book the car through our website or at the hotel reception you can park without charge, otherwise, the cost is 4€ per day (in both cases, subject to availability)
There are also places for the disabled.
Yes, throughout the hotel there is free wifi.
We have 2 beautiful outdoor pools: the Infinity Pool and another fantastic pool, heated during the winter months, where you can take a bath or relax in the sun on one of our loungers.
Yes, one of the pools is heated during the cold months (until March).
We provide towels for the beach and pool for a deposit of € 15 per unit and you can change them every two days.
It is not allowed to reserve sunbeds. Only if you are an Excellence customer, you can reserve loungers in an exclusive area by the pool.
We have a Spa with circuit (limited capacity: 6 people max.) And offer massages, body treatments and facials (with an additional charge)
- Relaxing (Back, neck and shoulders) / (Full back massage + arms, legs and head) or (Body, face and feet)
- Moisturising with Aloe Vera (Sunburn)
- Hot stones (very relaxing technique, reduces chronic pain, balances the nervous and circulatory system)
- Therapeutic / Decontracting (designed to relieve muscle-skeletal pain, posterior pain, improve contractures and relax specific tensions that occur every day)
- Sports (high intensity massage, mainly for athletes, in which muscles stretch and contractions are relieved)
- Legs and feet (Returns circulation, relieves the heaviness produced by daily life, suppresses tiredness in the legs and feet, reduces the appearance of veins)
- Oriental with pindas (body) or (complete massage)
- Body reflexology
- Seaweed (wrap + scalp massage)
- Mud wrap (wrap + scalp massage)
- Tired legs (peeling + wrap + massage)
- Chocolate treatment (peeling + wrap + head massage)
- Fruit treatment (peeling + wrap + head massage)
- Exfoliating – moisturising treatment (body and face)
- Facial (exfoliant + mask + hydration)
- Nourishing-firming facial (facial + massage + eye contour cream)
- Craniofacial massage (It is a massage that releases the tensions of stress and anxiety)
- Oriental facial massage with pindas (with antioxidant, antiseptic and rejuvenating properties of the epithelial cells, in addition to moisturising and slightly exfoliating action)
Excellence customers can benefit from: Pillow menu, reservation of lounge chairs in the exclusive pool area, extra bedding, special amenities, premium drinks (all inclusive), priority of unlimited reservations in our themed restaurant, late check- out subject to availability (consulting with reception a few days before).
For the “All Inclusive” board, you can enjoy 3 daily meals with local alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, hot drinks and snacks.
Only the house wine is included in the “all inclusive” board. The wines on the menu carry an additional charge.
- Breakfast: 07: 30 – 10: 30
- Late breakfast: 11: 00 – 13: 00 (Snack bar)
- Lunch: 13: 00 – 15: 00
- Pool Bar: 10: 30 -18: 00
- Snack Bar: 11: 00 – 18:30
- Buffet Restaurant: 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Themed restaurant “Ocean Blue” (subject to reservation): 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Drinks (at the bar until midnight)
The hotel reserves the right to change the schedule of meal times according to the season.
The restaurant is very spacious and accessible to all our guests. Like the rest of the hotel facilities.
It has a living room and bedroom with a room divider. The living room is equipped with TV.
Yes, the large balcony is equipped with hammocks.
The Superior double rooms are located on floors 1 to 8.
In the Double Comfort, Double Superior and Junior Suite rooms there is shower gel and the following Amenities: 2 toothbrushes, 1 shower cap, 1 shaving set, 1 comb, 2 bars of soap, 1 shoe cleaner, 1 sewing kit.
In the double rooms Excellence, Suite Excellence and Suite HOVIMA Excellence are available the following Amenities: 2 toothbrushes, 1 shower cap, 1 shaving set, 1 comb, 2 bars of soap, 1 shoe cleaner, 1 kit sewing kit, deodorant, vanity kit (cotton pads and buds), tissues, conditioner, shower gel and shampoo in small bottles.
There are safes in the rooms. The price is € 3 for one day and € 18 for a week. A deposit of € 10 is requested for the key.
No, but you can request it at the reception for a € 20 deposit.
- Until 3:00 p.m. — € 21
- Until 18:00 hours — € 32
In both cases subject to availability. It has to be consulted one day before with reception.
In general, the minimum age is 18 years. However, children under 16 can spend their holidays in our hotel if they are accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
For special celebrations, anniversary, etc. Is there any special treatment?
Yes, the hotel will have a detail as a courtesy. If you wish, there are special SPA treatments for couples. This carries an additional charge, but we always recommend it.
The hotel does not offer a transfer service but there is a public transport service, for more information visit: http://www.titsa.com. Also, if you need more information send an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
When you have completed the reservation process, the confirmation page will appear. Here you will find all the information of your reservation you can download it in PDF format. We will also send you an email with all the information of your reservation.
The cancellation of the reservation can be made through the confirmation email of your reservation through the link “click here to cancel your reservation”.
Remember that the deposits that are charged at the time of booking, in case of cancellation or no show at the hotel, will not be refunded.
The amount is € 80 / unit, and € 150 / unit for stays that go through periods of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
* The pending amount has to be paid at the Check-in.
Non-Refundable Rate: 100% payment of your stay will be made at the time of booking confirmation through a charge on your credit card. This fee is not entitled to a refund in case of cancellation, modification or no show at the hotel.
Once the reservation is cancelled, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation. Check the inbox and the spam folder.
For changes or extensions of reservations or in case of any other doubt for any of our hotels, please contact the Reservations Department directly through one of these methods:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 922 797 677/661
- Fax: +34 922 794 221
Within “Contact” you will find all the information you may need.
These drinks are charged directly to your room, not being possible to pay directly at the point of sale. These extras have to be paid at reception, if possible, before the check-out.